[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/pg/HelloParentCo/videos/?ref=page_internal” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ffffff” color=”#395a7c” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-right” icon_color=”#fa4c40″]Check out more Kid Made videos on Facebook![/su_button]
Kids Halloween parties are the perfect time to go all out with spooky sweets! Round up some store bought favorites and let your kids have at it! Here are a few easy ideas even little ones can assemble and customize. Have fun and Happy Halloween!
Dressed Up Halloween Treats
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- Homemade or store bought brownies cut into small rectangles
- Green icing
- Assorted candy – marshmallow ghosts, mallow pumpkins, gummy rings, m&ms, and red hots, candy corns, sprinkles, etc.
- Oreo cookies
- Homemade or store bought rice krispie treats, cut into small rectangles
- Red gel icing
- 1 package white chocolate chips, melted
- Frost brownies with green icing and decorate with marshmallow ghosts and candy pumpkins.
- Dip Rice Krispie treats in melted white chocolate then decorate with assorted candy/sprinkles to make monster faces and hair. Place dipped treats on a sheet of parchment while decorating to minimize mess!
- Open Oreo cookies to expose white center. Try to keep it intact. Place gummy ring in center of white creme circle. Place small round candy (chocolate chip or red hot) tin center of “eye”. Use red gel icing to make wavy lines in white creme “eyeball!”