Flying has never been easier - but make sure you pay attention to these lot before you take your next flight
1. Music to the ear...but maybe ask for some new headphones before you tune out.
2. Working hours"We are not paid during boarding or until the door to the aircraft is shut...
3. Thirsty?Another flight attendant pitied anyone having a water-based drink.
4. Toilet breakNo one likes the toilets on planes. The constricted space, the unflattering lighting. But even flight attendants avoid them if possible.
5. Kindness paysBeing a good Samaritan and swapping seats can result in some VIP treatment
6. DON'T ask us to help in the following scenarios"For example, that man that's overweight and spilling into your seat on a full flight? I can't tell him to suck in his gut or ask a thin person to switch with you.
7. Perk of the job"Our meals are slightly better than the passenger meals, and even though it depends on the airlines, we also get fresh fruits...
8. Getting tipsyAccording to more than one flight attendant, many passengers don't realize how much more drunk they get at 35,000 feet...
According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the leading causes of death for infants and preschoolers. Awareness is key
It takes a village!
Join ours. Before we were parents, we were people. Sign up for tips and stories from parents who get it.