[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/pg/HelloParentCo/videos/?ref=page_internal” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ffffff” color=”#395a7c” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-right” icon_color=”#fa4c40″]Check out more Kid Made videos on Facebook![/su_button]
Pasta night gets an upgrade with this cheesy garlic version of classic Monkey Bread! Everyone will love this crisp on the outside, warm and buttery on the inside addition to the table. Rolling up the dough is a perfect job for little hands, but don’t let the kids take all the credit. These are seriously addictive!
Cheddar Garlic Monkey Bread
- 2 16oz packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 Tbsp EACH dried rosemary, basil, oregano
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 7 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Mix cheese, dried herbs, garlic, and parsley in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pop open the biscuits, separate, and cut each on in half. You should end up with 32 half moons of biscuit dough.
- Roll each half moon into a ball, dip in into the butter, then roll it in the cheese and herb mixture.
- Place dough balls in a bundt pan. Make sure to keep it loose, don’t pack them in tightly!
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing to a plate.
Get ‘em while they’re hot! These tasty bites won’t last long!