[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/pg/HelloParentCo/videos/?ref=page_internal” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ffffff” color=”#395a7c” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-right” icon_color=”#fa4c40″]Check out more Kid Made videos on Facebook![/su_button]
Need a last minute gift for a teacher, or a treat to bring to a gathering? Your kiddo can help out with this quick and delicious four-ingredient Chocolate Pretzel Bark! Wrap some up for friends!
Chocolate Pretzel Bark
Makes A 13×15 baking pan
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cool Time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 bags chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a heavy bottomed sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread the melted chocolate evenly over the parchment, leaving an inch or so of parchment visible on all sides.
- Arrange the pretzels in a pattern on top of the chocolate.
- Clean out the sauce pan and melt the white chocolate chips over low heat.
- Using a small spoon, drizzle the white chocolate over the pretzels.
- Finish with a generous scattering of sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour until set.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!