[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/pg/HelloParentCo/videos/?ref=page_internal” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ffffff” color=”#395a7c” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-right” icon_color=”#fa4c40″]Check out more Kid Made videos on Facebook![/su_button]
Why choose between brownies and chocolate chip cookies when you can whip up this combo pie? Store bought brownie mix and your chocolate chip cookie dough come together in a skillet (or cake pan) to make this easy but impressive treat that’s a perfect project for young bakers!
Brownie Cookie Pie
Makes: 1 9-10 inch pie
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup veg oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ recipe chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Grease a 10 inch skillet or cake pan.
- Prepare brownie mix with eggs, water, and oil.
- Add chocolate syrup and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Add spoonfuls of cookie dough right on top of the batter, not quite touching each other.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until cookie dough is done and brownie top is shiny and cracked.
- Let cool before cutting!