"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!" Okay, that's enough. Stop screaming and go play outside.
Posted by Parent.co on Friday, January 13, 2017
If your kids love ice cream, give these frozen fruit sundae treats a try. Super easy, and super delicious with just two ingredients! Keep it simple or go all out with whipped cream and sprinkles. Pretty sweet!
Fruit Striped Sundae
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 2-3 Tbsp milk (use dairy, soy, or any nut milk you like)
- 1 ½ cups frozen raspberries
- 2-3 Tbsp milk
- Place banana, mango, and milk in your food processor and blend on high until smooth. Add additional milk a spoonful at a time if the mixture is too thick.
- Clean out food processor bowl and repeat with raspberries and milk.
- Layer fruits in a cup – glass is fun for older kids so they can see the layers!
- Serve as is or top with sliced fruit, or go all out with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Frozen strawberries and blueberries work well too! Just add a few chunks of banana to get that creamy texture!