[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/pg/HelloParentCo/videos/?ref=page_internal” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ffffff” color=”#395a7c” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-right” icon_color=”#fa4c40″]Check out more Kid Made videos on Facebook![/su_button]
Pizza Dough Pretzels
- 1 recipe homemade pizza dough
- 1 package store bought pizza dough, thawed
- 8 cups water
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out your dough into a 12×12 rectangle.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Twist each strip into a pretzel shape, braid, double twist, or any shape you like.
- Set twists on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bring the 8 cups of water to a rolling boil, then add the baking soda and sugar.
- Add the pretzels 2 or 3 at a time, and boil for 2 minutes per batch.
- Remove with a slotted spoon to the lined baking sheet.
- Beat one egg well, and brush each pretzel with the egg wash.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes or until pretzels are deep golden brown.
- Let cool – just a little! They’re best when they’re warm!
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp mayonaise
- 1 Tbsp honey
- pinch of salt
Mix all ingredients together with a fork or small whisk until combined and smooth.