[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/pg/HelloParentCo/videos/?ref=page_internal” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ffffff” color=”#395a7c” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-right” icon_color=”#fa4c40″]Check out more Kid Made videos on Facebook![/su_button]
These delicious and chewy bites are packed with healthy ingredients and make an awesome after school snack, and kids can help with every step. Switch up the nuts or dried fruit for endless variations. Happy snacking!
Coconut Granola Bars
Makes 18 triangles
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325
- Combine apple sauce, honey, oats, almonds, coconut, coconut milk, cranberries, raisins, vanilla and cinnamon in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spread oat mixture evenly in pan and smooth with with back of a spoon.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Cut into squares!
These will keep, tightly wrapped, in the fridge for up to 1 week.