[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/pg/HelloParentCo/videos/?ref=page_internal” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ffffff” color=”#395a7c” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-right” icon_color=”#fa4c40″]Check out more Kid Made videos on Facebook![/su_button]
Spring is here, and that means Peeps! If you’re entertaining this weekend, try out this decadent marshmallow treat, it’s like a giant Peeps s’more! The kids can handle everything but the oven. If a slice of this doesn’t fire you up for an egg hunt, nothing will!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Mix all ingredients well in a medium bowl.
- Press into a a 9-inch pie pan, making sure to coat the sides
- Bake crust at 350 for 10 minutes, until just turning golden brown.
- Sprinkle 1 cup chocolate chips in bottom of baked crust.
- Arrange multicolored peeps on top (Tip – this works just as well with mini or regular marshmallows, if peeps are not your thing!!)
- Bake again for 10 minutes, until peeps puff and just start to brown.
- Let cool completely before cutting!!