[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/pg/HelloParentCo/videos/?ref=page_internal” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ffffff” color=”#395a7c” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-right” icon_color=”#fa4c40″]Check out more Kid Made videos on Facebook![/su_button]
Looking for a fun desert that captures the very best of summer? Something refreshing that the kids will love making for themselves? Try watermelon pie!
The variations are endless and the result is delicious!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 Cross-section slice of a large watermelon
- Assorted fruits, washed and cut into small pieces if necessary. We used blueberries, strawberries, and peaches.
- A few Tbsp sliced almonds
- A few Tbsp shredded coconut
- A handful of mint leaves
- About ½ cup greek yogurt
- Place watermelon circle flat on a cutting board and cut into triangles like a pizza.
- Move slices to a serving plate, arrange in a circle.
- Spoon yogurt in the center of the “pizza.”
- Garnish with sliced fruit, mint, almonds, and coconut.
- Grab a slice!
Customize this refreshing pizza with whatever fruits, nuts, seeds, and sweet herbs you like! Try a drizzle of honey or a sprinkle of cinnamon too.